HEAVY TRUCK DEALERSHIP SPECIFICS
Heavy-duty truck dealerships differ from car dealerships in that they are more demanding with regards to parts inventory management. The parts department needs full control over its large number of suppliers and vendors, pricing fluctuations, and part-specific pricing or discounting. SDS gives you increased part management tools necessary in the trucking world.
- Unlimited vendor configurations
- Multiple live price books
- Enhanced pricing/discounting capabilities
- Easy reporting due to part categorizing
- Suggested stock order scalable to your needs
- Truck specific invoicing tools
Now available with our SDS software, StatsOnline is a powerful and interactive web dashboard that can be customized to your very own specifications and requirements. You have the power to create dashboards that can contain as many elements of information as you need, build them to size and content, rearrange the order, display or hide sections.
After all, it’s your information; it’s only fitting that you see it as you wish!
Whether your dealership is a single banner store or part of the largest multi-site group in the city, all the information (DOC’s, parts inventory, vehicle sales, etc.) is right there for you to see.
And this information is interactive: use the drill-down capabilities, find out what happens as it happens and see exceptions as they occur. View interactive graphs and charts, compare the days sales to those of previous years… the possibilities will astound you!
Contact our sales department for more information.
This module was developed to simplify the administration of your dealership. It is completely integrated with all other modules in the system. Input of information is simple and flexible.
Information inquiries are carried out according to parameters defined by the users themselves.
- Receivables and payables management (including electronic receipts)
- Payroll module
- General ledger, controlled accounts and journal management.
- Financial statements (in Excel and uploaded to manufacturer)
- Unlimited number of DOCs
- Drill-down capabilities (current and historical data)
SALES, SHOWROOM AND F&I MANAGEMENT
Our sales and F&I software is designed to guide your new and used vehicle sales teams through each crucial step as they turn a potential buyer into a satisfied customer.
User-friendly and accessible quotation software, powerful F&I tools, prospect tracking and customer relationship management: four components essential to the success of your new and used vehicle department sales team.
- Real-time integration with accounting and service departments
- Single Customer Database for the Whole Dealership
- Manufacturer Special Programs Integration
- Third-Party Integrations
- Interface with credit applications such as RouteOne and FinanciaLinx
Deal Desking and Reporting
- Manage and control the complete sales cycle
- Automated quick quotes with manufacturer programs
- Preview forms before printing
- Send quotes, offers, forms, reports, analysis, commission sheets and more by email
- Customise and fine-tune security, user by user
Customer Relationship Management
- Log all interactions with your prospects, remain close beyond delivery
- Enjoy a clear and centralised agenda, with personal view and team view
- Data mine to create rich CRM campaigns
PARTS DEPARTMENT MANAGEMENT
The parts module is pivotal in fixed operations management, and ours is one of the most effective in the business. It can be used by both car and heavy-truck dealerships.
The SDS parts management module gives the parts department close control over inventory levels according to management methods. Advanced tools, such as price matrices and minimum profit alerts help improve profit centers.
- Price Management, Including Matrix
- Automated Source Management
- Core Management, Mark-Up and Old Core Tracking
- Supersede Hierarchy and Management
- Advanced Customer Reservation System
- Lifelong Inventory Archiving
- Barcode Technology
- Manufacturer Integration
- Internet Part Sales
- Ability to See Inventory for Other Divisions
The service module is the customer's gateway to your after-sales service. Its design allows your service department employees to effectively guide your customers before, during and after their visit.
- Multiple Appointment Books
- Repair Order Write-Up
- Unlimited Detailed Service History
- Recommended Maintenance Pop-Ups (Manufacturer and/or Custom)
- Declined Maintenance Management
- Recall Management
- Electronic Shop Control (see Shop Management)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Integration with Microsoft Office Products
SHOP CONTROL AND TECHNICIAN DISPATCH MANAGEMENT
This indispensable tool controls real-time work flow and increases overall shop productivity, technician efficiency and proficiency.
The shop control module helps minimize lost time and helps carry out work within the time frame promised to your customer.
- Electronic Shop Control
- Electronic Vehicle Inspection Forms
- Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual R.O. Dispatching
- Dispatcher Station
- Technician Station
- Total Shop Awareness
- Emergency Alerts And Notifications
SERTI offers a top-of-the-line Software-as-a-Service running on an ultra-stable IBM Power System business platform.
High Quality Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Point-And-Click Windows Environment
- Third-Party Integration
Fully Compatible With Microsoft Office Applications
- Transfer SDS Data Into Windows Format
- Transfer Reports to Excel
- Prepare CRM Campaigns in Word
Email Any Document To Any Customer, Prospect Or Supplier From Any SDS Module
Real-Time Data Availability
- Month-End Printing Obsolete
- Access To Past Data (service, parts, accounting, etc.)
- Ability To Backdate Virtually Any Report